In house capability allows source metals to offer its customers simple addition processes.
Bending and Forming
Source Metals can bend and form all grades of steel up to 144″ long and 1″ thick depending on the angle of the bend.
- (1) 500 ton 6 axis press break with 144″ long capacity
- (1) 150 ton 6 axis press break with 144″ long capacity
- (1) 130 ton 6 axis press break with 127″ long capacity
Rolling carbon and stainless steel from 20 gauge material to 1/4″ thick and up to 49″ wide depending on the thickness
- Carbon and stainless steel gauge material to 1/4″ thick
- (1) rolling forming punch rolls to 1/4″ thick material
Bevel through 2-1/2″ thick carbon and alloy depending on the bevel angle
- (1) Track Torch Beveler
- Bevel straight lines up to 96″ in length
Drilling and Tapping
- Drilling and tapping up to 3″ thick for carbon, alloy, stainless steel, and aluminum
Turning up to 31″ MAX OD and 16″ in length